Service team leader Belgium
.:. Position and goals
- Responsible for servicing and maintaining a group of Combined Heat & Power / Emergency Diesel standby units. Leading and supporting a group of engineers in his service region and being the first operational line of support for the customer.
- The Service Team Leader reports in matrix structure Service Planner and Company Operations Director.
.:. Basic engineer tasks
- Responsible for keeping his or her Van stock up to date and complete.
- Participate on an equally divided on-call failure services including weekends and official bank holidays.
- Participate on ENERG Computer Service in weekends and bank holidays if required.
- Responsible for correct and in time reporting all tasks performed on a daily basis to service planning(SP) and service administration (SA) on a report per visit basis.
- Responsible for sending in a correct, complete and actual weekly labour report to the Service Planner (SP) who will forward this after checking to the Service Administrator's (SA)
- Responsible for proper using, if possible maintaining, and if necessary replacing the personal protection items in case of abnormalities and or damages to protect his own safety.
- Responsible for following ENERG NEDALO Health and Safety regulations.
- Responsible for keeping the ENERG hardware like laptop, cell phone and tools neat and clean as well as all accessories like dongles, cabling etc. To report to Service IT (SIT) on abnormalities noticed to correct quality asap. Actual hardware logged in special form at IT department and HR.
- Responsible for using ENERG branded clothing provided as parts of the standard kit.
- Responsible for notifying damages to assigned van and tools to make the appropriate corrective actions possible. Responsible for keeping the company vehicle clean and free of damages. Drive normally and follow Dutch traffic rules. All service vehicles will be mounted with a tracking device for service purposes only.
.:. Teamleader tasks
- Perform basic and advanced service maintenances on CHP and NSA.
- Perform basic and advanced fault finding in case of failures on CHP and NSA
- Perform or organise in conjunction with planners an advanced root cause analyses on damages and engine breakdowns and report to planners and Operational Director.
- Perform or assist at commissioning of CHP and or NSA units in his region.
- Perform 1 VCA workplace inspection every second month on a SE after or during services. This needs to be put into the ENERG Nedalo Service Portal form. This must include at least one inspection on an overhaul job done by non-regional SE or third party visit to the regional sites.
- Organise two regional team meetings per year with service engineers and make sure minutes are send back for feedback. It must include discussing safety toolkits everybody followed on the ENERG Nedalo Service Portal (ENSP).
- Responsible for reporting on regional incidents and/or almost incidents to VGM commissioner and Operations Director by investigating the cause together with VGM and make sure the appropriate forms on the ENSP are filled in correctly and accurately and the right actions are taken to prevent it from happening again were possible.
- Responsible for evaluating the SE in the region ones a year on skills, improvements and new targets and minute this in the appropriate ENERG Nedalo Service Portal form. (private senior engineer section)
- Participate on monthly Senior Service Meetings with SP and/or OD.
- Go through regional unit financial performance. (explain negative margins)
- Regional unit issues discussed and action plans set out.
- Regional service engineer issues.
- Go over workplace inspections being done in the region.
- Set up an individual SE training and development plan to increase work quality and first fix failure rate. This might include training the SE him or herself in conjunction with SP on timing and availability of SE.
- Mid to high level education (MBO/HBO), preferably mechanical or electrical or proven experience in similar functions.
- Drivers licence min. type B, pre to also have license for trucks( BE, C etc)
- Responsibility for delivering constant neat and quality work on variable working hours.
- Not afraid to work with electronics and computers.
- Used to work with computer systems, preferably windows, remote desktop programs etc.
- Good knowledge of MS WORD, MS EXCEL.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communicative skills to lead and motivate a team of engineers in his region.
- Good commercial skills to talk to customers to control and solve escalations and provide the necessary feed into the service organisation.
- Good Dutch and English language skills both verbal and in writing.